Prosthesis for Amputee
– Mechanism design based on ergonomics
– Motion intention detection using bionic signals
Exoskeleton Actuating mechanism
– Human robot interaction
1. Yusung Kim, Seonghyeon Jo, Wonwoo Cho, and Hyung-soon Park, “Design of Wearable Suit for Knee Flexion with Cable-Driven Mechanism,” in 2020 15th Korea Robotics Society Annual Conference.
2. Wonwoo Cho, Wan Kyun Chung and Keehoon Kim, “Classification of Human Motion for a Patient with a Partially Amputated Hand Using sEMG Signals,” in 2021 16th Korea Robotics Society Annual Conference.
3. Wonwoo Cho and Keehoon Kim, “Wrist Rotation Module for Partial Hand Amputation,” in 2022 17th Korea Robotics Society Annual Conference.
Let's talk about you
Get in touch