K-arm grasping motion (2014)
Human-robot interaction with bionic interface (2015)
Drone Controller (2014)
3D Avatar (2016)
Rock-paper-scissors with Robot Hand (2016)
PPT Controller (2014)
1. Seongsik Park, Wan Kyun Chung, and Keehoon Kim, “Training-Free Bayesian Self-Adaptive Classification for sEMG Pattern Recognition Including Motion Transition,” IEEE transactions on Biomedical Engineering, Oct. 2020 10.1109/TBME.2019.2947089.
2. Minjae Kim, Wan Kyun Chung, Keehoon Kim, “Subject-Independent sEMG Pattern Recognition by Using a Muscle Source Activation Model,” IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, vol.5, no.4, pp. 5175-5180, 2020.
3. Jaemin Lee, Min Kyu Kim, and Keehoon Kim, “A Control Scheme to Minimize Muscle Energy for Power Assistant Robotic Systems under Unknown External Perturbation,” IEEE transactions on Neural Systems and Rehabilitation Engineering, vol. 25, no. 12, December, 2017. (SCIE, IF 3.41, JCR 6.1%, 2016)
4. Seongsik Park, Woongyong Lee, Wan Kyun Chung, and Keehoon Kim, “Programming by Demonstration using the Tele-Impedance Control Scheme: Verification by an sEMG-Controlled Ball-Trapping Robot,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, vol. 15, issue 2, pp. 998-1006, Feb. 2019. (SCI, IF 5.430, JCR 1.064%)
5. Seongsik Park, Wan Kyun Chung, and Keehoon Kim, “Hierarchical Segmentation of Continuous Motions through sEMG Signal Analysis,” IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, vol. 4, issue 4, pp. 4402-4409, Oct., 2019.
6. Minjae Kim, Keehoon Kim, Wan Kyun Chung, “Simple and Fast Compensation of sEMG Interface Rotation for Robust Hand Motion Recognition,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Systems and Rehabilitation Engineering, vol. 26, no. 12, pp. 2397-2406, Dec. 2018. (SCIE, IF 3.972, JCR 3.846%)
7. Minjae Kim, Yaejin Moon, Jasmine Hunt, Kelly A. McKenzie, Adam Horin, Matt McGuire, Keehoon Kim, Levi J. Hargrove, Arun Jayaraman, “A Novel Technique to Reject Artifact Components for Surface EMG Signals Recorded During Walking with Transcutaneous Spinal Cord Stimulation: A Pilot Study,” Frontiers in Human Neuroscience, 2021.
1. Maria Florencia Deslivia, Hyun-Joo Lee, Rizki Fajar Zulkarnain, Bin Zhu, Arnold Adikrishna, In-ho Jeon, Keehoon Kim, “The Effect of Split Nerve on Electomyography Signal Pattern in a Rat Model,” Jornal of Reconstructive Microsurgery, vol. 34, no. 2, pp.95-102, 2018. (SCIE, IF 2.216, JCR 36.0%, 2016)
2. Maria Florencia Deslivia, Hyun-joo Lee, Rizki Fajar Zulkamain, Zhu Bin, Arnold Adikrishna, In-ho Jeon, Keehoon Kim, “Reinnervated Split-muscle Technique for Creating Additional Myoelectric Sites in Animal Model,” Journal of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Vol.138, No.6, pp.997-1010, December, 2016. (SCI, IF 3.84, JCR 11.7%, 2016)
Let's talk about you
Get in touch